Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Deep City Records album release party Promotion (the “Money” Album) starts at 8:00 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, January 21, 2020 and ends on Saturday, January 25th at 11:59 p.m. (ET), (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstake is Deep City Music, LLC and Calizu, INC (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstake is subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Each entrant must be a 21 or older at the time of entry and posses a legal passport to travel. Employees (and their respective immediate family members) of the Sponsor, Deep City Music, Deep City Records, and of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, are not eligible to win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entrants who have won a prize from a promotion sponsored by Sponsor within the last six months are ineligible and will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited where laws apply to the restriction of this promotion.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @DollaMachine and @DeepCityDistribution on Instagram and FaceBook!
- Share the Album Release Flyer on Instagram and Facebook.
- Tune into @DollaMachine Instagram LIVE during his Album Premier party, share to your friends and leave a comment!
Or, you may submit a written request for inclusion into the sweepstakes.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY VIA PAPER FORM BY WRITTEN REQUEST TO PO BOX 970542, MIAMI, FL 33197.
Entrants must use their own legal name. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Paper form entries must be handwritten and must be on the original form. No copies will be accepted. If you submit more than one paper form entry or one online entry, only the first entry of each type will count. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor. Incomplete and illegible entries are void. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, by use of any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, stolen, misaddressed or misdirected due to technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, inability to access the website, cellular network or online service, or any other technical error or malfunction.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: During the week of July 30, 2018, Sponsor will combine all entries. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries on or about August 3, 2018. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify winner by telephone and/or email within two days of the drawing. If a selected winner is ineligible, if Sponsor is unable to make contact after reasonable effort and time (two days of initial call), or if a winner fails to pick up the prize and sign the necessary forms by the deadlines set by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Grand Prize: Winner will receive a vacation gift of a Cancun Card, RETAIL VALUE $699. Separate Terms and Conditions Apply for it’s use. See www.cancuncards.com for more details.
To claim the prizes, Winners must register with the card provider and show proof of age and fill out and sign the necessary forms (Affidavit of Eligibility, a Release Form, and publicity waiver) by January 27, 2020. Sponsor is not responsible for loss, delay, or damage in delivery. Prize is not replaceable if lost or stolen, non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. Official Rules for Cancun cards are in addition to our own terms and conditions, so if you do not qualify under their terms set forth, you agree to not participate.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied, provided by Sponsor. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize, as well as all other costs or expenses involved in obtaining and/or maintaining the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and Official Rules and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor, prize provider, and/or their affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners must provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, and telephone number to receive designated prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver’s license or identification card). Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way will be disqualified. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, event venues, and all these companies’ parent corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of all such companies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel related thereto, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you.
Florida law will govern this Sweepstakes, without regard to Florida’s choice of law rules. Either the federal or state courts located in Florida will be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding any Official Rule or activity associated with the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prize/prize winner.
All activity arising out of and relating to the Sweepstakes, including any reference to an entrant’s status as a “winner,” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules and you agree to cooperate with Sponsor concerning such verification and/or auditing. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Contest and any prize at any time. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between the terms of these Official Rules and any marketing or entry materials, these Official Rules will govern.
6. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST.
7. WINNER LIST: Write to, “Money Album Give-Away”; Deep City, PO BOX 970542, Miami, FL 33197 (Attention: Advertising). All requests for winner lists must be received by January 30, 2020.
8. SPONSOR: Deep City Music, LLC and Calizu, INC – PO BOX 970542, Miami, FL 33197